THIS ROLE IS IN Marketing Communications / eCommerce / Online Media / FMCG
Our client is a global Internet venture capitalist firm that effectively develops a number of large and fast-growing Internet projects in Russia, Ukraine, Asia and Africa. When consolidated, their internet company investments are within the top 100 websites in the world by traffic. Due to expansion, they now have a vacancy for their Nigerian business for Head of Marketing. This role is based in Lagos.
Reporting to the Country Manager/Business Head in Nigeria
- This position is responsible for implementing world-class and innovative marketing, brand, communication and demand generation special projects.
- Head of Marketing will be closely working with key advertising agencies (subsidiaries of international ad agencies), top-brands both local and international
- Co-operate with key vendors and establishing of partnership with prospective digital players to ensure aligned execution of marketing and communication activities.
Measures of success include
- A high degree of client satisfaction
- Increased demand and qualified leads
- Active pipeline activity, company revenue and profitability
- World-class marketing/communication special projects that are delivered on-time and on budget.
- One of key function of this role is driving public relations activities that continually enhance the corporate reputation of the company and build positive perception amongst the Nigerian audience, prospective Clients and partners
- At least 3 Years’ experience in a Marketing function within a Marketing Communications / eCommerce / Online Media / FMCG
- Degree in any discipline (preferably Marketing, Mass communication, Business Administration)
- Positive attitude to work
- Strong communications skills
- 3,600,000 – 4,800,000 P/A
- Annual Performance Bonus
- Confirmatory Link
- All Applications in CV to firstname.lastname@example.org